Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Online exercise: Link instead of video!!!    

Online exercise: Link instead of video!!!

languaria
Germany

Online exercise: Link instead of video!!!

Hello dear eslp-friends,

I have just uploaded an online exercise with a youtube video. But I fear there is no video - there is nothing but the link. I used the internet explorer, latest version of Java etc. It �s not my first online exercise and I don �t know what went wrong with this one.

Can you please help me? Thanks a lot in advance for your assistance!

Happy Easter to all of you,

Petra

p.s.: as I don�t know if you can see the exercise, here is the link http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=7907

7 Apr 2012      

languaria
Germany

Hello again,

In the meantime I edited the exercise and this time I was successful even though I don �t understand why. Maybe Victor did some changes that we were not aware of.

Many thanks to everybody who possibly looked into this topic.

7 Apr 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Languaria!

I also tried to edit the information regarding my latest ppt, but I cannot do it. I guess I �ll have to wait just like you.

Happy Easter to you too!

ascincoquinas.

7 Apr 2012     

ellakass
Israel

But I see the ex-s and the video OK.

7 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

the link http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=7907
works fine for me, there is a working video and the exercises are fine too.
I HAVE GOT 10 EGGS !!!

PS: Maybe you should note the use of � apostrophe ("Please use � whenever you can").
I wasn �t very sure about whether to use aphostrophe or not but I got them right. Yippee!

7 Apr 2012     

languaria
Germany

Many many many thanks for your help!

and @ Nika: I really appreciate your advice! I always try to insert all possible solutions because this way it is much easier for our students. BTW Clap 10 eggs - Congratulations!

Happy Easter Days!  

7 Apr 2012