Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sending worksheets by e-mail???!!    

Sending worksheets by e-mail???!!

Damielle
Argentina

Sending worksheets by e-mail???!!

Sorry to post about this issue on the forum but I want to know if there are more people who are receiving messages from a teacher asking you to send her your worksheets by e-mail.
She arguments that she needs them due to the hard situation that her country is undergoing (Portugal, I think). I have already downloaded hers so that she gets more points but I still receive the same message over and over again.

7 Apr 2012      

Tutinea
Chile

No, I haven �t. But if you receive the same email over and over again, it �s not a good sign. Just be careful!!! :) 

7 Apr 2012     

starrr
Brazil

I guess you should not send any ws or ppt direct by e-mail for any member..who is asking at least they prove they are contributing to this web site. If this member is abusing the system  harassing other members asking for material for free without contribute to the website REPORT it to VICTOR the owner of this web site.

let�s ban the bad people who are here just to get free things..if this is the case of course.

If someone is bothering you with unwanted messages, you can add his/her username to your ignore list, and he/she won�t be able to send you any more messages.

Hugs and all the best ;-)

7 Apr 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Damielle

I have received a couple of requests in the last month. I did not reply and I ignored the message.

Happy Easter to all!

7 Apr 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Damielle!

Actually I have received that type of messages.... Same person. So let �s see ....this must be my fifth or sixth one I received since he/she joined the site.

What puzzles me the most is that this member is already a premium user. So she /he is entitled to 30 downloads.

So I guess is up to you to send any material or not... 
When I joined this site I had to wait to reach 30 points. But..Hey that �s just me.

By the way a few months ago some people posted that same question here.... Then Victor - the web master included something quite useful in the rules:

If someone is bothering you with unwanted messages, you can add his/her username to your ignore list, and he/she won �t be able to send you any more messages

Happy Easter! 

7 Apr 2012     

melahel7
Canada

Same for me.  She sent me a PM twice.

7 Apr 2012     

Berny76
Argentina

I haven�t received any messege and thanks for the info I�ll take it into account just in case I receive a messege.

7 Apr 2012     

ivolga
Ukraine

(no subject) Hello,
I am writing to you because I need help. This is my 1st year teaching young learners from 5 to ten! Its been very hard because I don t have any books neither do the kids due to the crisis this country is passing....
I was wondering if you could share whith me some worksheets?! Its hard to have new material every day...
I would be very thankful if you could help me
thks

Is it the message you �ve received?

7 Apr 2012     

vikral
India

Yes, I also received the same message.

8 Apr 2012     

Gaby141
United Kingdom

Yes, I also have received two identical messages as other users, but from a different user. Mine were from username �catiacosta �.  I ignored them. I also noted that they had enough points to search and download themselves.

8 Apr 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

I �ve received several messages of this kind over the last two years or so. In the beginning I would - in the friendliest way possible - explain this site is based on sharing and suggest they look throught the worksheets here to get some nice ideas for them to create something themselves (which would serve the dual purpose of making something for their own classes by themselves and opening the possibility of downloading other materials from here bla bla bla, the whole story..) Lately I am sorry to say i simply ignore the messages. If they have access to a computer to ask for free worksheets, they could also try and make something useful for their classes, just MHO

8 Apr 2012     

1    2    Next >