Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > About the point system    

About the point system

Monserc28
Costa Rica

About the point system

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful week. I have a question: how many points should I have to have access to all the lessons? A user already told me that I had to have certain number of points, but I �d like to have more information about the point system. Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!

Have a good one, 
Monse

8 Apr 2012      

Errie
Japan

Hello,

I saw you already have 43 points this means that you can download 30 worksheets from the recent contributions.

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

8 Apr 2012     

Monserc28
Costa Rica

Thank you Errie. But what about the old contributions?

8 Apr 2012     

Errie
Japan

Hello,

If you download old contributions you �ll lose points. 1 point per download. So, if you share more work and people will download you �ll get more points. The more points you have the more old worksheets/contributions you can download.

9 Apr 2012     

mariajosefuster
Spain

You can download them the same as before. You will lose a point for each one you dowload. It is quite a fair system. 

9 Apr 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

just to be clear...you can download 30 of the new contributions every day. Every day again, you get 30 free downloads so you can spend all of them everyday, without losing points for the next day.

If I understood correctly (correct me if I �m wrong people) once you have 30 points you will not loose this right to download the 30 daily contributions, even if you use all your points on downloading older contributions. Which would mean you can now download 43 older contributions and still get to download 30 new ones everyday..You would just have to create a contribution to get points to download more older ones again.

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS?

9 Apr 2012     

mariajosefuster
Spain

Yes, that �s the way it works. 

9 Apr 2012     

lady_gargara
Turkey

Dear Marion
Clap

9 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Monse,
you have got 61 points now. You are a premium member so you can download 30 RECENT printables every day for free. Show all new contributions
That means 900 free wss every month, 10,000 free wss per year.
If you need old wss, you have to accumulate more points.
Currently, you can download 61 old contributions. Each download will cost you 1 point.
If you upload regularly, you will have more points. Don �t worry!
In order to get many downloads, try to share several pages in one file.
Elementary worksheets with pictures and 5-10 exercises are usually popular (500-1000 headwords).
Most popular today �s recent contributions:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=8&month=4&year=2012&B3=Search
I found them by clicking: Search documents by date
and filling in the previous date (8 April)

9 Apr 2012     

Monserc28
Costa Rica

Hey, everone! Thanks a lot! You �re very kind. I �m glad I joined the website, and I �ll keep on posting contributios for sure. This is pretty clear. Smile

9 Apr 2012