Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Revision of a text    

Revision of a text

beefeater
Albania

Revision of a text

Could you PLEASE revise this text for corrections?THANKS

Blue and Linda together with their friend Rafael the toucan go tho Luis�s workshop to take the chain that joins them off and they get it done. But the bad bird who helps the smugglers catches Perla and puts her into the birds� float. Blue and his friends want to set Perla free but they are caught and put into a cage.

-Oh, my god! We�ve been caught again.

-Now they want to take us out of the country.

The Carnival float heads to the airport and Linda and the ornithologist go behind it but the plane with the birds takes off. Blue sets alls the birds free, out of their cages and they all escape and fly to where Linda and the ornithologist are. In the end, they all stay in the birds reserve. Linda and the ornithologist fall in love and the two blue macaws have three chicks.

-I�m very happy to be with you Linda!

-We�ll stay in R�o.

9 Apr 2012      

Jackie1952
Spain

Hi,

It is generally OK apart from a few punctuation errors, and placement of the word OFF.

I have corrected it in red. Hope this helps.

Blue and Linda, together with their friend Rafael the toucan, go to Luis�s workshop to take off the chain that joins them,and they get it done. But the bad bird who helps the smugglers catches Perla and puts her into the birds� float. Blue and his friends want to set Perla free but they are caught and put into a cage.

-Oh, my god! We�ve been caught again.

-Now they want to take us out of the country.

The Carnival float heads to the airport and Linda and the ornithologist go behind it, but the plane with the birds takes off. Blue sets alls the birds free, out of their cages and they all escape and fly to where Linda and the ornithologist are. In the end, they all stay in the bird reserve. Linda and the ornithologist fall in love and the two blue macaws have three chicks.

-I�m very happy to be with you Linda!

-We�ll stay in R�o.

9 Apr 2012     

beefeater
Albania

thanks a lot!
And I agree with you, as time goes by I find teaching English more and more difficult!

9 Apr 2012