Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > stuck up ....    

stuck up ....

hema.chandra
India

stuck up ....

i tried internet explorer
i tried google chrome and i even tried fire fox 11
but still the same problem of not able to see the ws...............any suggestions.victor please reply.

I cant even see my own printables.nor the preview.

called up 10 people but could not fix it.anyone from esl ....please suggest something & make my day.
Thanks in advance.
actually tomm 200 of my kids are having their exams so I wanted to use the free templates.But nothing is seen except the borders and a small red cross..........

9 Apr 2012      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

It looks like a problem in your own computer, nothing related to the browsers. I suggested that you could do an update of your own software, mainly Flash and Quicktime or the like, lol, I �m not an expert.

Good luck
Linda

9 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Matt is right. Try to download the latest version of Flash you need it for viewing videos or moving components (such as the preview).
Here are plugins for Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
and you must ABLE the plugins (not disable)
The latest plugins might be in your computer but they might have been disabled and it causes the trouble...
After making all the changes, RESTART your computer to see if it is better.

9 Apr 2012