Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My students in England    

My students in England

Yolandaprieto
Spain

My students in England

Hello dear friends,
I would like to encourage you to take your students where English is spoken and enjoy the experience. This year I went with a group of 45 students (aged 12-14) and other three teachers to Witley, in the South West of England. The school is called King Edward �s and it has been again a great experience for the students and for the teachers.
We ended up exhausted but it was worth making the effort.
I am sending you one picture and a link to see all the pictures we uploaded to our blog.
Yolanda

9 Apr 2012      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Yolanda

It looks like you all had a great time - nice photos.
I �m sure your students will never, ever forget these days, neither the teachers; there are always wonderful and funny moments thatstay in our minds for ever.

Congrats Wink

Linda

9 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome!!!
I wish we could...
Who paid for the trip though? As here, for me and most of my students it would be beyond affordable. 
Sophia

9 Apr 2012     

dany.faryas86
Brazil

So Nice!!!
=)

I wish I could take my students too!

I miss London a lot!!!=

9 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Daniela: I wish I could miss London too:)
Sophia

9 Apr 2012     

epit
Turkey

Visiting to London is millions kms far away from me but I wish I could do with my pupils .Nice friends, nice kids , nice city too

9 Apr 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Happy for you guys ! but, I have the same question as Sophia ... and we �re even further away !!

9 Apr 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

The students paid for their trip and so did we, the teachers. That �s why we all value the experience more. We did a sort of lottery to get some money and thanks to that most students could afford it. We also prepared lots of activities to do there, like games, theatre plays, quizzes, contests, etc...
They have learnt in seven days more than in one school year, believe me.
Thanks for your comments
Yolanda 

9 Apr 2012     

fernucha
Argentina

Congratulations Yolanda! I�d love to go to England, it is one of my dreams. It is a quite expensive trip to pay from Argentina. I hope some day my dream comes true. Thanks for sharing such beautiful experience.
Hugs from Mendoza, Argetina.

9 Apr 2012     

fernucha
Argentina

Congratulations Yolanda! I�d love to go to England, it is one of my dreams. It is a quite expensive trip to pay from Argentina. I hope some day my dream comes true. Thanks for sharing such beautiful experience.
Hugs from Mendoza, Argetina.

9 Apr 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Great.

You are a lucky teacher. I used to live in London and I love this city very much. I hope I will go there one day again (and hopefully with my daughter and my students).

Congratulations and thank you for sharing this great occasion with us.Thumbs Up

9 Apr 2012     

1    2    Next >