Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase i need your help dear colleagues    

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase i need your help dear colleagues

ayouda
Tunisia

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase i need your help dear colleagues

Please how can i make a speaking activity about pupils � human rights?  
I want my pupils to express themselves freely.At the same time i should give them good instructions about this subject .Shall i ask them that a group of journalists are conducting a survey about your school.They are mainly asking you about the rights you are denied of as students.So,what are the rights that you want to obtain as a pupil?

10 Apr 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Check here.
Sophia

10 Apr 2012     

ayouda
Tunisia

Thank you very much for your help,i have already seen these printables,im only asking about  a speaking activity about pupils � human rights.
If  i can  ask them that a group of journalists are conducting a survey about your school.They are mainly asking about the rights you are denied of as students.
So,feel free to talk about the rights you want to obtain.

10 Apr 2012     

sousou aicha
Tunisia

Hi! You can ask them about how the administration treats them and how thay (pupils� would like the latter to treat them. Hope you find the idea useful

10 Apr 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi!

Have you ever used a picture to motivate students regarding any topic? It could be a useful way to trigger a speaking activity.

10 Apr 2012     

ayouda
Tunisia

Thanks a lot for your helpConfused  
 its �s so kind from you

10 Apr 2012