Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have 39 points and didn īt become a "Premium User". Is there anything wrong with my account?     

I have 39 points and didn īt become a "Premium User". Is there anything wrong with my account?

Polyanaas
Brazil

I have 39 points and didn īt become a "Premium User". Is there anything wrong with my account?

Hi everyone, 

my name is Polyana and I īm an English Teacher from Recife, in Brazil. In my account says I īve won 39 points, which means by the website īs rules I īm a premium member right now, but everytime I try to download something it just can īt work. Please let me know if my account has something wrong...

Thanks, 

Polyana 

12 Apr 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Premium membership means you can download 30wss from recent contributions, if you want to download older wss, you pay 1 point for each.

12 Apr 2012