Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help...    

help...

catacc_24
United Kingdom

help...

I didn�t know that. I just asked. It is not a crime.... Have a good night everyone....Confused Sorry...

12 Apr 2012      

ohermann
Czech Republic

Hey dear,
you should delete this thread ASAP, and then you should try to make some new interesting worksheets ASAP. And you will see miracles. Do you know this British proverb: No pain, no gain. Wink ?
Sorry if it seems too rude, but I think it is rude not to read the rules before becoming a member of the community.

12 Apr 2012     

lolain
Spain

Hey dear Otto,

cattac �s worksheets may not be the best in the world, but I wonder if your sarcastic comment is going to help that much either. There are much nicer ways to say things in my opinion.
There �s another saying that suggests that if you don �t have something constructive to say  you should better keep your mouth shut.

12 Apr 2012     

catacc_24
United Kingdom

Thanks Silvia. You saved me...Clap

12 Apr 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

He is right. This kind of advertisement in the forum is not allowed.
This new member ( not so new ) should read the rules of this web.

Have a nice day

Linda

12 Apr 2012     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Dear Sylvia and Catacc,
I do not mean to demean anyone�s work or to be sarcastic. But similar appeals appear here very often. And they�re against the rules. And several days ago there was a comment (not mine) on the same problem on this forum asking the question: What would happen to this forum if all new members of ESLprintables asked THE request?
And this is my question as well. Nevertheless, there is a solution: if there is anybody in desperate need, why they don�t write a private message to the maker of needed worksheet with their plea? But maybe this is not a good solution because private boxes of some members of the community would be like under attack of "annonymous" group.

12 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

I can �t but agree with Otto. This is a sharing site, not so difficult to deal with. 

12 Apr 2012     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Otto is right. This kind of thread is not allowed in the forum. Everyone knows that!!!

12 Apr 2012     

Errie
Japan

Hello,

Some threads are not allowed here but sometimes it will happen that members (even looooong time members) are puting something up (hidden advertisement) which is against the rules. This is how forums work. And it will happen again and again and again.

I think if you don �t like it than you should just ignore it. I also think that there �s a difference between being rude and being direct. Saying that ...someone �s worksheets may not be the best in the world....is just plain rude i.m.h.o.

@Catacc 24.....I �m looking forward to your worksheets. You can never share too much in life right? And you�re correct....asking is never ever a crime but there are many ways to ask something..Wink

errie

12 Apr 2012     

douglas
United States

ClapErrie

13 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear catacc,
it might seem difficult to earn the points but try free Tutorials   Templates 
Templates may help you to share cute worksheets...
If you need the printables asap, you may try a friendly site:
http://en.islcollective.com/
made by ESLP colleagues. No points needed there!

13 Apr 2012