Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > upload and download images from the messages category    

upload and download images from the messages category

sims2
Spain

upload and download images from the messages category

I would like to upload and download images to a different place, from the "insert image" message, but I don�t know how to do it!! Can you help me??? Thanks a lot!!!!

6 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Sorry dear, but I don�t understand your question quite well. Could you explain it a little further?

6 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I�m sorry sims2, I don�t actually understand what you mean.

Can you clarify the question for me?

Cheers, ab

6 Jan 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Sims,
   If I understand you would like to download the cute images that the different members post with their messages.  What I usually do, it is that if I see an image that I like I right click immediately and save it in my PC.  To upload  graphics or images, you only have to press the insert image link and a new window will open.  On the left side you will find the option of browsing images from your own computer, select the image, and upload them; or you can also even select one from the ones that have been already added. 
On the right hand, you simple have to copy the URL of the images you would like to post.  Click on preview, and OK.  Then when you are back to the message, edit the image to your convenience.
  I hope I have answered your question :)

Regards from warm Panama,
Eva

6 Jan 2009     

wolfy
Chile

If you are talking about word:

with Spanish word:

Open word.

"ALT" (this selects the menu options)
(Rigth arrow) 3 times (this selects the insert menu option)
(down Arrow) 3 times (this selects insert images)

Here you can choose between predesigned, from file (any image on your PC), clipart etc...

6 Jan 2009     

sims2
Spain

Hey everybody, first of all I have to say  but I still not able to do it!!!
What I mean, it is that I want to upload some new images to this section, but also I would like to be able to download them, for using them as clip art images in my e mails. That�s the reason I was asking you, but I don�t really manage to do it!!!
Thanks again for paying attention to me!!!!

6 Jan 2009