Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > can u help me to find a song for children about safety in which contains "must" , mustn īt and don īt ?    

can u help me to find a song for children about safety in which contains "must" , mustn īt and don īt ?

mayamin
Tunisia

can u help me to find a song for children about safety in which contains "must" , mustn īt and don īt ?

please i īm dealing with safety theme and i īm looking for a song with focus on "must" mustn īt and don īt .. please help me. i īm wating 4 ur help.. thanxxxxxxx 4 all :)

15 Apr 2012      

nourelhouda1
Tunisia

Hi , 
There īs the road safety song from the site www.go4english.com, you will find it under the songs link obviously .If yoy cn īt find it I īll send you the audio .
Have a nice day 

15 Apr 2012     

mayamin
Tunisia

thank u Nour i have seen it and i think that it is difficult for the 7th form. any suggestion 4 the group hour?

15 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Stranger- Danger  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkmS8ZStOm8 (some lines have don īt)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oyGK_7ogWs (there īs "don īt" in the chorus)
Maybe you could make use of them.
Sophia

15 Apr 2012     

Sabatella
Portugal

Go to maryglasgowplus.com/teacher_resources/16240
Register and then download School Rules Blues, a rap song, excellent for 7th graders.

15 Apr 2012     

mayamin
Tunisia

thank you Sophia and Sabatella :* but i īm still looking for a song or chant about safety that must include must and musn īt..
how do you teach them in your countries. i have used pictures situations and i want to have a song to help pupils memorize them..

15 Apr 2012     

nourelhouda1
Tunisia

hi  again ,
 There īs a story too- in the same site -  " a dog īs life " about road safety too  and there are related questions with pictures from the story , I think that would  help a lot . 

15 Apr 2012     

nourelhouda1
Tunisia

hi  again ,
 There īs a story too- in the same site -  " a dog īs life " about road safety too  and there are related questions with pictures from the story , I think that would  help a lot . 

15 Apr 2012     

marisuar2007
Ukraine

the wiggles  - stop at the lights

15 Apr 2012