Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Uploading Materiales    

Uploading Materiales

marlonmark
Costa Rica

Uploading Materiales

I have a common questions.... Is there any problems if I use some of the images in this page to make my own worksheet and then I can upload them.... I was wondering because It means that I �m going to use just the pictures in order to create new ones and different exercises..... and the other is about If I have bought a book can I scan an exercise or picture and then can I modify it???? Because I don �t want to be reported.... Thanks

16 Apr 2012      

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi,
According to the rules, you can �t use images from esl books. 

And, as for using someone else �s images, maybe this person has paid for them, so the best thing you can do is to send a pm to that person and ask him/her to use those images.

There are lots of free images on the internet for free. But remember that they can �t have a watermark. That also goes agains the rules.

16 Apr 2012     

Theangel
Costa Rica

Hi, look at this...

16 Apr 2012