Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Question about downloads    

Question about downloads

Guadalupesm
Spain

Question about downloads

I�ve got more than 30 points, and according to the rules, I can download up to 30 files/documents per day. They must be recent contributions, but how do I know where I must choose them from? I mean, not to lose points.

Of course, if there are more documents that are not recent contributions and they depend on points, that�s ok, if they�re interesting .

But what are the recent contributions located? and where is the whole collection?

Can anyone indicate how to do it?

Thanks,

Guadalupesm

16 Apr 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi.

It �s very easy. Recent contributions are on the right site of the page. And you can also see this note  (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

16 Apr 2012     

Nancy Vega
Costa Rica

guadalupesm....MJ _ Misa is totally rightSmile you can find those free contributions on the right side of your profileBig smile
blessings!

16 Apr 2012     

libertybelle
United States

Well, not quite on the right side of your profile, but in the right hand yellow column.
To see all the recent contributions - you have to scroll down. The link is at the bottom of the column.
congrats with your 30 points!

16 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

This link should always show the recent (free) contributions. New contributions
They are free up to 6,00 AM Spanish time (midnight in America). They are replaced by even fresher stuff at 6,00 AM Spanish / European time.

Recent contributions

These are all the contributions that users sent yesterday. As a premium member, you can download 30 for free.
Right now, you can download
30 of these contributions free of charge

After a few downloads, you can refresh the page to see how many free downloads are left... The information will be on the top of the page.
http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

16 Apr 2012