Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sharing with you all...my published book,    

Sharing with you all...my published book,

mahid
Saudi Arabia

Sharing with you all...my published book,

Dear All Respected Members:

I feel honored to be part of your community. I am a short story writer from Pakistan. After several knock-backs, I have little break. My first book of short stories has been published.
The story telling and listening to it has always been a part of my life. As a child Thomas Hardy and Charles Dickens were my staple. I loved the imaginary worlds away from the bitter realities of life...in the world of bronze-armed heroes and shy heroines.
I am presenting the best of all these stories which I created from my childhood memories of my village. My wonderful village where the moonlight used to enter into the big courtyard of my grandfather�s courtyard.

The light of the moon and the lamps from the numerous village shop-windows often takes me back to that life which was so close to nature. Even now I can hear the sound of drowsy laughter of villagers and the whispering stories of saucy eyes narrated by young shepherds.  The name of this story is �Donkey Man� which was featured prominently in The Best of Gowanus: New Writing from Africa, Asia and the Caribbean, was well received and was purchased by many prominent academic and public libraries, including Harvard, the University of California and the New York Public Library. The story can be read at the link below:

http://www.gowanusbooks.com/donkey-man.htm

http://i-proclaimbookstore.com/manwhowasdo.html#.T43xUlo_6WV.facebook

Sincerely,

Muhammad Nasrullah Khan

Pakistan

18 Apr 2012      

Anna P
Brazil

Congratulations!  I have just read your touching and very well written short story.  We are honoured to have such a brilliant writer in our community.

18 Apr 2012     

mahid
Saudi Arabia

Thank you very much , Dear Anna, for your very encouraging comments!

18 Apr 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

Congratulations! It �s so inspiring to see people realising their dreams!

18 Apr 2012     

olaola
Italy

Clap

18 Apr 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Congratulations. It�s very interesting. Writing is such a wonderful activity!...

18 Apr 2012     

honeybel
Italy

Thank you dear Khan for sharing such touching story.

I hope you will write more and more stories so that you can give voice to Hussani and other people like him that suffer from a bitter life..

....His mother had taught him how to live, but she had never taught him how to dance with death......

18 Apr 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Congrats! Thanks a lot for sharing!

18 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

I wish you the best of luck, you have chosen such a difficult path.

18 Apr 2012     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations!Thanks for sharing! Good luck.

18 Apr 2012     

mahid
Saudi Arabia

Thanks, Dear All, for your  encouraging comments. My Hats Off to you!

18 Apr 2012