Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Invitation cards..    

Invitation cards..

spring
Turkey

Invitation cards..

Hello everybody,
I just need a help about card design.I searched google for some samples and  found really good stuff yet I �d be glad if you inform me about other alternatives.On the 15th May,I have an English Drama night which really makes me excited. I am not sure how to prepare my invitation card. (What to write on the cover page or which cliparts,borders should I use.) I want smth that looks qualified.Any of your suggesstion is welcome. See you around.Hugs:))))

18 Apr 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have a look at this page http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Movies,_Theater_and__g202.html browse through the 10 pages of images - there are some nice curtain images. 
There are free images available at lower definition.
Sophia

18 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Sorry! I inadvertently removed my answer so I am reposting it !Embarrassed
Guess what ,dear Spring!  I was asking myself the same question today as my husband is having an exhibition in May and he asked me to design an invitation for him!! Wink
This is it! I know it is in French but maybe it will give you an idea:

BTW you�re all invited!!Big smile

I just used 3 photos of his works, ( the ceramics are not his!) behind the text and wrote
-the date and time
 - So and so ....is very pleased to invite you to ..................................
        name and address  of the event
- and to the exhibition of his .......... and ................
The exhibition will be opened from ........ to............

You see: even I can do it!!LOL  I am sure you will manage something nice! Please let us know!Big smile

19 Apr 2012     

spring
Turkey

Thank you so much ueslteacher and dear Mariethe how could I say"even I can do it" I take it as a joke cos you and dear Gerard are one of the most hardworking and creative people I �ve ever met. There �re always so much to learn from you. Thank you for all your help. And congrats Gerard on his having an exhibition. I will send you my masterpiece:)) when I finish it..Also share some of the photos of the exhibition with us..Hugs:)))

19 Apr 2012