Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how to Use the web best    

how to Use the web best

tuanlam
Vietnam

how to Use the web best

Please help me, I am new comer, so I wonder how to use this web most effectively

19 Apr 2012      

mariajosefuster
Spain

As you have got 33 points, you can now come here everyday and download 30 things per day from the "new contributions", which are on the left (under "What is hot"). Doing this, you don �t lose any point.

Apart from that, you can download things from any other day, but using your points.

As hope this can be useful for you.

Maria jos�

19 Apr 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

You became a premium member on your first contribution!  WOW! It took me a long time to get there!  Congratulations!

As to your question, reading the rules and instructions and the F.A.Q, at the top of this page would be a good beginning.

Welcome to this wonderful community of teachers.

19 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Welcome to this wonderful community of teachers!
Congratulation on becoming a premium member:)
Check the free templates and tutorials.
Also have a look at the partner site http://www.englishexercises.org/ where you can make an online notebook for your students to practice English through online exercises. You can log in using your eslprintables � username and password.
Best regards,
sophia

19 Apr 2012