Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I NEED REINFORCEMENTS!!!!    

I NEED REINFORCEMENTS!!!!

sims2
Spain

I NEED REINFORCEMENTS!!!!

I DON�T KNOW IF HAPPENS TO YOU THE SAME, BUT I FEEL UNDER THE BLUE WHEN SOMEONE DOWNLOADS MY WORKSHEETS AND DOESN�T LEAVE A MESSAGE.
THEY GIVE ME POSSITIVE REINFORCEMENT.
WHEN I DOWNLOAD ANIBODY�S WORKSHEET I ALWAYS LEAVE AN ENCOURAGEMNT MESSAGE.
JUST I WAS WONDERING IF YOU�VE GOT THE SAME FEELINGS!!!

Cry

6 Jan 2009      

urpillay
Spain

I agree with you sims2. I think comments encourage us to go on working on great worksheets for our students and improving them. I always leave a message when I download someone�s work. It only takes seconds to say "Thank you".
Have a nice day!!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

6 Jan 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Funny, I just wrote a comment about that yesterday. I always leave a message when I download a sheet. I don�t download much but I figure that the sheet I take is saving me time. (and we all know we have a lot of that...Wink)  The least I can do is thank the member who contributed.

It�s morning here so have a really great day!

6 Jan 2009     

sims2
Spain

SAME TO YOU!!!! HERE IT�S THE AFTERNOON!!!

6 Jan 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Hey Sims2

I understand what you are saying about comments on your worksheet.  I have had numerous downloads on my worksheets and only a small fraction of those leave comments.  It is always nice to receive a comment telling me that they appreciate my work, but I assume (I know the saying about assuming...) that if they dowloaded my worksheet, PPT, etc., they obviously thought it was useful.  Maybe if anytime you downloaded someone�s material it automatically showed up who downloaded it.  Maybe then, all members would leave comments.  But I think that leaving comments is really an option and I am quite happy with the comments that I have received.  I am curious what others think...

Fletsch

6 Jan 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Writing comments is a WIN WIN situation.  It is nice for the person receiving the comments but also beneficial for those who write them. How? Sometimes I need a ws about a specific theme but I am not sure if I have downloaded it already. Well, if you always leave a comment you will easily find out that you already have (or not) that printable. I always leave a note and this often saves me from downloading the same ws twice. 

6 Jan 2009     

fletsch
Canada

P.S.

I always leave comments...

Fletsch Smile

6 Jan 2009     

beautyalex
Argentina

hi everybody... I�m new in this... a I�m 20 years and I like teach english. I hope we help each other to find what we are looking 4.                                                                            
Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                          
                                                                            kisses & hugs!!                                           

6 Jan 2009