Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Yikes !! I can īt see my ppt file in the "new contributions" list     

Yikes !! I can īt see my ppt file in the "new contributions" list

geevee
Hong Kong

Yikes !! I can īt see my ppt file in the "new contributions" list

OK - I īm beginning to sound like a raving lunatic here but I can īt see my file (which I īd uploaded yesterday) in the new contributions list of powerpoints. 

Can any of you see the slideshow ?

It īs titled Adjectives (Description).

Cheers

20 Apr 2012      

Mariethe House
France

I can see it. It īs there!

21 Apr 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Sorry dear, but this is your third thread on the similar topic in two days. It starts to look like a hidden advertisement to me.Unhappy
New contributions appear at 6 pm Spanish time every day, so you just have to be patient. No need to repeat the same question every time you upload a new ws.

21 Apr 2012     

geevee
Hong Kong

MJMisa - thanks for pointing that out.  I do have to mention that it was, by no means, meant to be an ad of any sort.  And yes, I have posted two queries under the same topic but if you īd noticed, they happen to be different.  I guess, as a newbie here, questions are bound to come up and I thought I īd put it up here.  Guess I īm mistaken !!!

21 Apr 2012     

sirhaj
Malaysia

It īs ok Geevee, we learnt from mistake.

21 Apr 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear geevee,

we are only human beings, but you got your answer yesterday. And it is always advised to search the forum because this kind of problem has been asked numeral times.
No bad feelings, have a nice weekend, Michaela

21 Apr 2012     

geevee
Hong Kong

No hard feelings, Michaela.  Just that juggling full time teaching and a family does not leave much time.  Hence, going through the forum was a thought that was far away from my mind.  U have a good weekend too.  Mine īs a working weekend - we r having our school īs Open day over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday !!)

21 Apr 2012