Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > French Folder/Category for ESL?    

French Folder/Category for ESL?

goodwin_01
Austria

French Folder/Category for ESL?

Hi folks, I �m Viktor, an Austrian teacher trainee, still studying at University and a relatively new member here. :) Now my second subject is French and I �d love to exchange French worksheets and material with others who also teach the language. I wonder whether there will ever be an area in ESL for other languages so people can post their worksheets and material pertaining to those subjects. I �ve already read a thread on the topic here but from my point of view the sites mentioned cannot in any way be compared to ESL...

22 Apr 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Goodwin!

Try this site:

http://en.islcollective.com/

Many ESPRINTABLE members are also members there (like myself). You can find ws, ppts from different languages, like: English ; French; Portuguese; German; Spanish and Russian.

All you have to do is sign up and download everything you want.

Best of luck.Thumbs Up

22 Apr 2012     

goodwin_01
Austria

Wow that was fast, thx so much, I �ll give it a try!

22 Apr 2012     

goodwin_01
Austria

Sry, just one more question left... May I actually upload the same worksheets that I uploaded here? (I mean, if they �re mine!)

22 Apr 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi again Goodwin!

Yes, you may. But a word of advise: Write on your personal web page of both sites that we are a member of these two sites, or you may be reported by mistake.

22 Apr 2012     

goodwin_01
Austria

Good piece of advice, thank you!

22 Apr 2012