Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > EXCEL TEACHER ´S MARKBOOK    

EXCEL TEACHER ´S MARKBOOK

evelinamaria
Portugal

EXCEL TEACHER ´S MARKBOOK

- CLASS LIST - TEACHER INTRODUCES THE PUPILS � PERSONAL INFORMATION (PHOTO, NAME, AGE, DATE OF BIRTH), THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL, THE SCHOOL YEAR, AND CLASS IDENTIFICATION. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE OTHER SHEETS.

MONTHLY HOMEWORK AND ATTENDANCE CHECK - TEACHER HAS THE POSSIBILITY TO SELECT FROM A LIST THE DATE, THE NUMBER OF THE LESSON, CLICKS "DONE/NOT DONE" FOR HOMEWORK AND "PRESENT/NOT PRESENT" FOR ATTENDANCE. THERE �S AN AUTOMATIC SUMMARY OF THE PUPILS � ATTENDANCE AND HOMEWORK DONE BELOW THE CHART AND CORRESPONDING PERCENTAGE.

TEST CORRECTION SHEET - TEACHER INTRODUCES THE STUDENTS � SCORES FOR EACH QUESTION. THE FINAL SCORE AND CORRESPONDING GRADE ARE ATOMATICALLY AVAILABLE. BELOW THE CHART THERE �S A SUMMARY OF THE RESULTS ( NUMBER OF POSITIVE/NEGATIVE SCORE, CLASS AVERAGE, ETC)

24 Apr 2012      

Kr�mel
Germany

Dear friend,
I had a look on eslchallenge.net - nice site. Do you know if I can buy for example flash cards, dominoes or board games when I register. They are so cute for young learners. And they are not expensive.

Greetings from Germany and have a nice day
Ines

25 Apr 2012     

evelinamaria
Portugal

Take a look at your private messenger.
Best regards,
Evelina

25 Apr 2012