Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can ´t View The Preview    

Can ´t View The Preview

Malyn
Philippines

Can ´t View The Preview

Hi everyone! Why can ´t I see the preview even the thumbnails are not showing any image? I have installed all the plugins flash and even updated my browser. Anyone I would appreciate any help!! 

25 Apr 2012      

akvillina
Iran

May be you need some special software.also what do you mean by preview?previw of what?

25 Apr 2012     

akvillina
Iran

may be you have some problem with your graphic card

25 Apr 2012     

RICH123
China

I have the same problem. I ´m not sure if this is the reason or just coincidence, but it began when they changed the appearance/layout of the site. I never had problems before that, but now I can ´t see the thumbnails or preview any pages. Also, when I´ve wanted to download some worksheets it uses my points but will not download anything. Something has changed, but I don ´t know enough about computers to know what :(  

25 Apr 2012     

Malyn
Philippines

@RICH123

Yeah � I think we got exactly the same problem. Ur right it all begun when they change d layout. I also tried to download some worksheets several times but got nothing instead it used my points. Are u in China coz � I ´m in China perhaps ESLPrintables is block in China? Tnx 4 d reply

26 Apr 2012