Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A link    

A link

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

A link

Hi, everyone!

I �ve finally found the courage to share my blog with you all. I hesitated for a while and I �m still not sure I �m doing the right thing. I started this blog for myself, as a form of organizing a few IT resources and ideas, but then I got a few encouraging comments from some nice fellow teachers and they got me thinking that what I post on the blog might be useful for others. Some might find it silly - and this is what made me hesitate - but there might be someone who is tuned to same frequency as I am, who knows, and in that case it would be a good idea not to keep it to myself. So, here �s the link:

I won �t be posting every week, but at least once a month I �ll try to do so. It �s not the ideas I lack, I �ve got plenty of stuff in my "attic", but my time is always short.

Feel free to use and share if you think it �s worth it.

One more thing, it is and will remain ad free - I don�t wish to be making money from Google.

26 Apr 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Nina!

Thanks for sharing! Good luck with your blog!

All the best to you!Thumbs Up

26 Apr 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Never hesitate to share such great work!
Kind regards!

26 Apr 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

Thank you for sharing! Thumbs Up

26 Apr 2012     

yogiba61
Spain

A wonderful ans useful website dear friend. Thank you for sharing it with us!!

26 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Fantastic site. And what wonderful resources and ideas.Congratulations and thank you!

26 Apr 2012     

ibizanightcluber
France

Great! Thanks for sharing!

26 Apr 2012     

rogueandgambit
Turkey

Great blog. Thanks for sharing!  :))

26 Apr 2012     

sugarmomy
Portugal

Hello Tema,

Thanks for sharing your blog. It �s very nice and full of resourses.

sugarmomy

26 Apr 2012     

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

Thank you all for your encouraging feedback and all the best for you, too!

26 Apr 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Telma,

First of all, glad to meet you as Telma, something I had no idea.

Your blog , seems to me, a chest of treasures, which I have not yet fully discovered. It seems to be something different from what we ( we, teachers ) usually do, more and more stuff for the students. Yours seems to have a different , but surely very interesting, aim. Loved it, I feel proud you are Portuguese, I feel proud you are a teacher. 
I �ll be back, tomorrow, may be, cause I �m i rags , at this time.

May all the Gods guide you in this task ( I �ll check the other blogs, later, not now, )

BIG KISS and all my congrats, splendid job

Linda

Edit: Forgot, but you also got one more point, no ads, it means that you are working for the sake of sharing, I appreciate.  Hug

26 Apr 2012     

1    2    Next >