Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Taken points    

Taken points

Marfil
Israel

Taken points

Dear collegues!
I would be greatful if you could explain me some technical issues. 
The thing is that I downloaded today 30 worksheets. And it turned out afterwards, that I was taken 30 points. That �s of course gives me impulse to upload more, but still I was unhappy to see that happened. What is it and can my points be returned back... somehow :)? 
Thanks in advance.

29 Apr 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You probably downloaded older wss which cost 1 point each. As a premium member you can download 30 wss for free but from RECENT contributions. You can find these on the left side of this page, before you download, check if there is the following message: (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

If not, it is not a recent contribution and it will cost you 1 point. And that what probably happened to you.

29 Apr 2012     

Marfil
Israel

Thank you for your answer. Yes, that sounds very probable, though I remember I inquired recent contributions from the right side column of the page. Something could go wrong. How pity!

29 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Or you started browsing through the recent contributions just before the time changed and if you didn �t refresh the main page with recent contributions but rather opened each new entry in a new tab, they could have become old contributions by the time you downloaded them. You should always check if there is "as a premium member ... bla-bla" in the brackets next to the "download this ws"
Just a guess.
Sophia

29 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Marfil, it might have been a glitch in the system. The ESLP "clock" goes wild on some occassions....
Do you know when the ESLP midnight is? It is at 6,00 AM European time.
Maybe you were browsing at the time of the Spanish midnight and you downloaded the printables after midnight?
IF you open several links with recent printables now, the note "As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge" remains there even though the Spanish midnight passes...
IF you open New contributions you should see the number of free downloads for you:
 Right now, you can download 30 of these contributions free of charge.
Is the number still 30 at the moment?

29 Apr 2012     

orly100
Israel

Hi,
In Israel at 9.00 A.M the date changes. Until 9:00 we can still download the day before.
Hope I helped If you need any more help you can p.m me.
Welcome to this great site.
Orly

29 Apr 2012