Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Letter Recommendation of teacher    

Letter Recommendation of teacher

Muchlis
Indonesia

Letter Recommendation of teacher

Hi guys! One of my student ask me a letter of recommendation. he wants to study abroad.

Do you have any suggestions of this letter!

Thanks!

I�m pleased to write a recommendation letter for Mr. Akbar Faereza Nugraha. He was my student in my English for Hotel conversation class. He is a diligent and hardworking student. He had perfect attendance and always felt curious to the lesson given. His nice personality and his willing to be able to be the best made him easy to socialize with other students. He was the �inventor� of idea and creativities.

In our class project, Faereza together with his group made an excellent result of video. They took some shootings and made a short movie. He was very excited about his work because of his hard work, he consistently be in top ten rank in his class.

I believe that Faereza�s good academic abilities, his commitment and hardwork in pursuing his goals � to be a professional by having a better education � will serve him well in further education.

To conclude, I would like to restate my strong recommendation for Faereza. If you have any further questions regarding Faereza�s ability or this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me using the information on this letterhead.

Sincerely Yours. 

30 Apr 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi!

May be this link could be useful:

30 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Just to push up a long link:)
Sophia

30 Apr 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi again!
take a look at this sample from the web:

To Whom It May Concern:

I have had the distinct pleasure of having Kaya Stone as a student in my debate classes and on my debate team for three years at Eastern Little Hope High School. Kaya has been more than the ideal student. In order to achieve the highest grades and my deepest respect, she has demonstrated outstanding leadership and maintained a clear sense of purpose.

The academics at Eastern Little Hope are most challenging, and Kaya fulfilled all the requirements with the added challenge of honors and advanced courses. Kaya is an outstanding extemporaneous speaker and debater. She has won many awards on the speech and debate circuits, and qualified for national tournaments. Success in these interscholastic activities requires extensive research and persuasive skills. Kaya also holds the degree of Special Distinction, as a member of the National Forensic League.

Due to its nature of metro, state, and national interscholastic competition, the successful high school forensics student serves by not only representing his or her school but also by representing his or her community as well. One of the requirements in my advanced class is to prepare lectures and guidance for the beginners. With Kaya� s superior knowledge and involvement in the political sciences, she developed a strong sense of confidence with a charming attitude. Therefore, I could always depend on her to set the best example as an instructor. Because of her natural leadership abilities, Kaya was selected as our Debate Captain. On account of her mature approach to her responsibilities, I often thought of Kaya as a colleague.

Since her classmates, my fellow teachers, and I will always hold her in the highest esteem, I sincerely recommend Kaya Stone as the ideal candidate for matriculation at Eastern Little Hope State.

Respectfully submitted,

Dan Peel, Ph.D.

hope this helps.

30 Apr 2012     

Muchlis
Indonesia

great thanks.

1 May 2012