Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE SITE NOW?    

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE SITE NOW?

Yolandaprieto
Spain

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE SITE NOW?

Do you see the same as me when you want to have a look at the new contributions?: "PREVIEW COMING SOON".
If it is not only me, can Victor solve this problem, please?
I know it is 1st May and he will probably be on holiday. I don �t know if the rest of you feel so disappointed and frustrated sometimes. I also know it is a wonderful site but it fails so many times that I seldom expect it to work properly.
We �ll have to be patient and see how the problem is solved because nobody is going to download the worksheets if you cannot see the preview, are you?
My best wishes
Yolanda

1 May 2012      

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

Yes Yolanda, I too feel disappointed. Not all have encounterd this problem. I can still see some uploads on the site today. Perhaps less than 20. But don �t know what has happened to the rest. Impatiently waiting for normalcy on the site,
Hope it �ll be alright soon.
Have a nice May Day!
IKRAM JESEEN

1 May 2012     

poupina86
France

I agree with you. I can just see some of the worksheets.
Hope it �ll be solved soon because I really appreciate this site as I think all of us.
Have a nice May Day!
D�borah

1 May 2012     

sandytita
Portugal

Hi dear friends,
I can see only a few contributions and my contribution is not here.
Please Victor help us!
Thanks,
Sandy

1 May 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi everybody!

Yes, the only thing I can see is "Preview coming soon".

May be Victor is updating the system. I am sure it will be working soon.

1 May 2012     

patriciasainz
Bolivia

Yes, I have the same problem, I only can see a few ws!! And in the main page I only can see "preview coming soon"... How much do we have to wait???

1 May 2012