Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ADVICE    

ADVICE

xochitsin
Mexico

ADVICE

Hello dear colleagues,

I work at a "Tecnol�gico" (like an University),  and the "language center" will be a real one... let me explain you...

In Mexico, most of the public education lacks of good infrastructure for teaching, specially talking about English... and my school is one of them... but our luck is changing!!! The principal is going to support us and invest in a language laboratory!!! :D

So,what I need from you is to give me advices about which  material or even names of companies to buy all the necessary.

I don �t really have any idea what to look for or where to go to find the information what we need. I �d really appreciate your help and advices!!!

Greetings form Mexico,

Xochitl

1 May 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi!

I am not sure if this is what you want..... But some time ago someone post a similar question, so take a look at this thread:

1 May 2012     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Xochitsin! PM �ed you.... :D

1 May 2012     

xochitsin
Mexico

Thank you both for answering Hug

1 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Check Pearson Longman  http://www.pearsonelt.com/