Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Whatīs happening?    

Whatīs happening?

Guadalupesm
Spain

Whatīs happening?

Hello,
I sent a printable yesterday evening, and it hasnīt been available yet. itīs still under "preview coming soon".
I see that there are a lot of documents, even in last contributions, that are still in this process.
Is there any problem?

Thanks,

Guadalupesm

2 May 2012      

nuschka23
Russian Federation

I have the same problem.

2 May 2012     

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

yes, the same is happening to one of my worksheets! is there anyone who can give us an answer????

2 May 2012     

ufuk-arden
Turkey

I have the same problem. I suppose everybody has the same problem as well :-(

2 May 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I already complained yesterday about the same thing. I uploaded a worksheet on Sunday and hasn īt been at anybody īs disposal yet. As I said before I feel disappointed and frustrated because the site seems to fail too often. I am very happy to be part of this "little" community but there should be a way to make things work  a little better, don īt you think the same?
Yolanda

2 May 2012     

ciberdacoba
Spain

I had the same problem some days ago. I sent an email yesterday and they deleted it today and told me to upload it again. I did but I received a message again saying the same "upload again or contact webmaster". What īs going on? How can I contact the webmaster? I thought the email adress I was writing to was webmaster

2 May 2012     

Guadalupesm
Spain

Thanks God Iīm not the only person to suffer this.

Thanks everybody for your answers.

Guadalupesm

2 May 2012