Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A nose for a story by Frank Brennan    

A nose for a story by Frank Brennan

morganalin
Portugal

A nose for a story by Frank Brennan

I �m posting here my message again. I still have faith that someone will help me...  If not, sorry for reading this again...

Hello,
I give private lessons to a 16 year old boy (10th grader) who is reading the story A nose for a story by Frank Brennan at school.
Do u have any worksheet that u can share with me so that I can give it to him to practise the story?

Thanks a lot for you help in advance
Feel free to send me a private message

hugs

3 May 2012 Edit topic

3 May 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Morganalin!

i cannot help you as i have never taught that short story. However, I have googled and seems to me that are some articles about that same story published by Cambridge.

3 May 2012     

morganalin
Portugal

I also googled it but most of the aricles published by Cambridge doesn �t seem to refer to that particular story but others that are in the same book, there is only an article about it, at least that i �m aware of. but thanks anyway for your answer

Take care

3 May 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

There are some activities here for different stories. You �ll find some for "A nose for a story" on page 1, that �s all I could find :
Hope it �s useful !

3 May 2012