Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ME PLEASE I HAVEN īT GOT ANY POINTS FOR MY CONTRIBUTIONS    

HELP ME PLEASE I HAVEN īT GOT ANY POINTS FOR MY CONTRIBUTIONS

galal
Qatar

HELP ME PLEASE I HAVEN īT GOT ANY POINTS FOR MY CONTRIBUTIONS

I AM SURE THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE I SEND SOME CONTRIBUTIONS  YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE. ALMOST ALL OF THEM AHVE BEEN DOWNLOADED SO MANY TIMES, YET I HAVEN īT GOT ANY POINTS UPTILL NOW

5 May 2012      

Akanah
Spain

FAQ � Why haven㦙 I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you𠑥l have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

Regards

5 May 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

It might take longer because there is a problem - check ascincoquinas thread down bellow.  No points were awarded and we still have the same number of downloads as yesterday.

Let īs hope Super Victor will soon fix this problem.

By the way, could you please remove one of your threads and leave just this one?

5 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Just a reminder:
In the Internet world caps means yelling. Don㦙 use them unless you want to emphasize ONE word in a sentence. Otherwise people get the impression that you are angry.
And would you be so kind and remove your other thread which is identical to this one.
Sophia

5 May 2012