Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Urgently need help!    

Urgently need help!

bertaa785
Malta

Urgently need help!

Dear all,

I am quite concerned as I have been told a handout of mine had been copied from another website whereas it �s my own original work. To make things worse, I contacted administration about the problem and nobody has answered in months. Any suggestions what I can do please? As I am eager to continue sharing more of my material online and am currently not allowed to do so because of a false report!

Thanks!

6 May 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Why do you think you are not allowed to contribute? If you have an account, you can contribute. And your account won �t be cancelled until you have broken the rules (i.e. your work has been removed) three times. So, follow the rules and contribute. BTW I assume, this is the ws which was reported  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=607758#thetop? Obviously moderators voted for it to stay. At least that�s the only one you�ve uploaded since 2008.
Sophia

6 May 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It has been recommended several times that you should acknowledge it if you publish your wss also somewhere else. The members or the moderators cannot know it. 

6 May 2012     

bertaa785
Malta

Hi guys, thanks for your kind replies. Problem is I never used this worksheet anywhere else. I suspect somebody must have used my worksheet and uploaded it somewhere else. The name of the website was given to me but when I went to check, apparently it is a members only site with required payment. Sophia I uploaded this worksheet months ago but not in 2008! :) Good to know however that I can still contribute ans that my account has not been detained. I thought I could not download anything else as that was the impression I got from the notification that was sent to me.
 Thanks again for your support as I �m sure you know the time it involves to prepare our own teaching material. 

6 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I didn �t say in 2008, I said the only one since 2008. There �s a difference.
Good luck with new contributions.
Sophia

6 May 2012