Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > What ESL printables is about    

What ESL printables is about

EvaRamos
Panama

What ESL printables is about

Hello everyone!
   One of the best things that happened to me was to find this website.  I ran into it by chance, and what a lucky strike it was!  I feel so blessed to be part of this community, where I have the chance to learn from people from all over the world, and even make friends.  We have people whose worksheets are always a hit, like Karen, Pinar, Icha, Frenchfrog, Jecika, and many many others.  I really think this is what esl printables is about.  Sharing and growing together.  If there are new people coming, and they are not familiar with the rules, lets just guide them, if they insist on stealing worksheets, let Victor decide what is fair, we will do our thing, by reporting them.  I hope they just take a look at other wonderful contributors, and see what they are doing, in order to create wonderful worksheets just like them.
   Lets focus in the positive, and how blessed we are to have met each other thanks to Victor.  I am sure you have an idea how my classes how become different thanks to my dear colleagues from all over the world (maybe it�s your case too).  Let�s keep the good work, and lets keep helping each other.
  BTW, here are some useful websites that I just found, hope you find them useful too:

Warm regards,
Eva

27 Sep 2008      

apedral
Brazil

Dear Eva and friends,

I completely agree with you. Although I don�t have much time to reply to this forum, ( working a lot, living in a hectic city and having 5 children, a husband and a grand-son..)I always try to read your comments.
I agree that sometimes we will have to deal with people stealing worksheets and copying and pasting from the internet,but that is life.
WE have so many wonderful worksheets and such an opportunity for growing and sharing that we should feel proud to belong to a wonderful community like ours.
I have learnt a lot from all of you and have enrichened my classes a lot with all your suggestions and brilliant worksheets.Let us not feel bad with stealers and copiers.One day they might perhaps understand that being part of this community is a much bigger "thing" than only making worksheets. It�s about doing, sharing, giving and receiving.
Thank you for being part of my life now and shame on those who only want to take advantage of the situation.

Warm regards from Brazil

Angela

27 Sep 2008     

karen1980
Mexico

Hi Eva!!!!...first of all I feel honored with your words :) ... and all what you�ve said is so true!!! I feel so in peace after I read your comment...because I share those feelings too... Thanks for give us such a positive message (Just what I need... specially today!!!) God Bless You!!!

27 Sep 2008     

feenanou
France

Hello !
thank you for sharing those other sites, they give great ideas for speaking activities ! (I lovesome of the ideas I saw)
However, Victor�s definitely the best one...

27 Sep 2008