Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Projects related to Economy and Management?    

Projects related to Economy and Management?

mgim
Argentina

Projects related to Economy and Management?

Hello. I have to design three projects related to Economics, Management o Business for my secondary students. Any ideas?

7 May 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I teach business English to highschool students and we use Market Leader. At the end of Each unit there �s a case study which follows the main topic and it is concluded by a practical task which depends on the purpose of the case study:e.g. writing an e-mail to the hotel manager to book the facilities for a conference; writing a programme for visitors (potential partners) from a different country (having made some research about doing business with people from this particular culture), etc. i. e. practical stuff that can help them in future.

Sophia

7 May 2012     

mgim
Argentina

Thank you very much, Ueslteacher! Your answer was really helpful!

14 Jun 2012