Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > coloured worksheets    

coloured worksheets

fleur
Malta

coloured worksheets

I was wondering how come most of the worksheets are very colourful. I agree that some are really beautiful but are these intended to cater for whole class or for individual work?  My problem is that at my school we don�t do coloured photocopies for our kids due to financial resources.  I opt for the black and white ones which kids can eventually colour themselves. Thanks

7 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

We have an on-going discussion about this, because most people don�t have color copy machines - but I�m told that they print the color copy on a transparent or put it on their computer and show it to the kids in color, but copy in Black and White.
I make most of my ESLs in B/W and let my kids color them themselves too.
L

7 Jan 2009     

S�lvia73
Portugal

When the class is small, from time to time I print coloured worksheets at home, in my personal printer. Students love it!!!! But it�s too expensive, so I usually copy them in black and white. But I always print a coloured one for myself. Just for the pleasure... Wink

7 Jan 2009