Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoints    

Powerpoints

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Powerpoints

Does anyone know why when I download a powerpoint the doors won īt open for me?  I have the pictures in front of me but where it tells me to click it will not open.  Thank you, I īm a complete computer dunce,xxx.

11 May 2012      

recassola
Brazil

Are you registered on this site?
First you have to upload some material, when you get points you can download other people īs worksheets

11 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Before asking this question, you could have just checked this user īs profile by clicking on the user name, Renata.

What system do you use, Lou? XP? Windows 2007/20010? 
You could watch the simple tutorial here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW7DjpXYTdY

Sophia

11 May 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Lou!

By any chance, have you thought that your microsoft version  might be different from the one used by the person that created the ppt? Just a thought really... In some cases same functions may not work.

ascincoquinas

11 May 2012     

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Thanks Sophia, I īll check out the tutorial.  I īm using Windows 7 by the way.  I īm able to download the powerpoints and even look at the pages, but not use the games.  I thought I must just be missing something obvious!  Lou

11 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Ahhh! You might need to enable the macros. I thought you couldn īt open a regular ppt. And in games you need to enable the macros. But again I īm just guessing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO4LBkbxjSQ
Sophia 

11 May 2012