Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Dear experienced users,    

Dear experienced users,

ilditoth
Hungary

Dear experienced users,

Sorry to bother you at the weekend but I �m quite new here and I �d like to ask for some help.
I prepared an online exercise yesterday, I thought I could send it to my students � pages to help them with preparation for their tests. When I clicked on �Submit � The system offered me to use it for my own purpose that is send it to the pupils.
I was happy with the opportunity but when I clicked the option the page went blank.
I can see the ws among my printables waiting for approval. Does it mean I �m not able to use my ws even for my own students before approval?
I �ve read the instructions but haven �t found an answer. I �d be grateful to have an answer, thanks in advance!

13 May 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, exactly this way it is.
The day after you upload it the OE is pending approval, that means that other member can look at it and judge it. According to their opinion you �ll get your points the next day and the exercise will be available at englishexercises.org.
I had a look at your OE and it �s nice and useful, so I am sure you �ll be able to use it for your students tomorrow.Wink

Have a nice Sunday, Michaela

13 May 2012     

ilditoth
Hungary

Thanks very much! Great luck, the test is on Tuesday. Smile I hope you will be right and I will be able to use it.

13 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ve just checked your OE and noticed it had the same sentence twice
Harry �s wand  .
When it �s approved you can edit it.
Just rated it for you:) Good job!
Sophia 

13 May 2012     

ilditoth
Hungary

I �ve changed it, thanks a lot for your help!

13 May 2012