Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Yippeeh!    

Yippeeh!

blunderbuster
Germany

Yippeeh!

I got two comments today when I logged in and a personal message the other day, also because of my printables. I rarely get any notes these days because I don �t upload any fresh materials anymore, I mostly teach German now.

Retrospectively it seems that people on other platforms (one in particular) leave more comments on my ws than here (the English ones ;o). Why is that?

I mean, not that I share because I want a pat on the back and be told that I am great every single day of the week but it sure is nice to see that one �s work is appreciated. Threre must have been 1000 or 2000 downloads of my ws since I last shared a ws but only five or six comments.

Hum.

;o)

13 May 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi BB:)
I get more comments here than on Busy Teacher where there �s a Facebook like button and a Twitter button and a rating button which are way easier to press:) The most obvious example would be a ws on Busy Teacher which was downloaded 7 190 times, was rated by 24 teachers and got only one commentConfused
That �s just how people are. 
Let �s take joy in those few comments and be happy there still are some polite grateful people out there.
Finally, a thank you note is great (btw that �s usually what I leave) but a real comment after someone has used your ws in class is so much better, when you are told what worked well and what didn �t. Alas, I got a comment like that only once...
Sophia 

13 May 2012     

Stellam
Argentina

Oh, dear!! 1000 or 2000 downloads and only a few comments! This is definitely the end of the world... 

13 May 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

13 May 2012     

jannabanna
France

I think it �s just a lack on time on the part of the teacher who downloads your work.  We have all had busy times like that.  Don �t worry I have the same problem and like all of us (if we �re honest) would like to hear more about what people think!

Have a nice day and don �t worry, be happy!

Janet

14 May 2012