Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Story book on emotions ??    

Story book on emotions ??

geevee
Hong Kong

Story book on emotions ??

Hi,

Does anyone have a .ppt version of a storybook on emotions ??  Or a link where I can find one ?? 

I �m thinking of emotions as a end of year topic with Primary One students (ages 6-7) and am looking for a storybook with a simple reading structure for the kids.  Something that can bring home the idea of different emotions like happy, sad, angry etc.  Did find one on Jake the Snake but that �ll be too difficult for them.

Any suggestions ??

Have a nice day, everyone.

Cheers

14 May 2012      

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Hi

I have used these cards which convey the feelings quite well with 10-11 y/o Japanese kids.

I know you wanted a story, but perhaps this is a reasonable start/alternative for you?

Hope it helps.

:)

14 May 2012     

papagallo
Turkey

Hi,
http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=59945#thetop
 Maybe this helps. You can create your own store about the pictures.

15 May 2012     

geevee
Hong Kong

Matthew, Papagallo : Thanks.  Am using flashcards for a follow up activity.  Since this is essentially a reading workshop, am still on the look out for a easy reader :-)

15 May 2012