Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENFRIENDS    

PENFRIENDS

Dorys_a
Argentina

PENFRIENDS

Hello, dear colleagues! I �m a teacher of English from Argentina. Among other schools, I work in a private one teaching 12-year-old students who study English as a foreign language. I �ve got 2 groups of 34 students who are in their first year in their secondary school. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in contacting their students with mine so they could send letters to each other and use the language for a real purpose. Their level of English is elementary/pre-intermediate. If so please get in touch with me. I �d prefer students who don �t have Spanish as their mother tongue. Thanks!!!!

15 May 2012      

aykan55
Turkey

hello,
your request is possible for me but I don �t have so many student as you demanded.ıf ıt is suitable there is no problem
see you agaibn bye

16 May 2012     

Dorys_a
Argentina

If you are interested, I could work with my 12-year-old students from another school. There are 17 in the class. If you agree, we could think of how we can send each other the letters. It would be a great experience!! Thanks a lot!!!

16 May 2012