Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please help    

please help

mahaenglish
Egypt

please help

It �s summer time and I will work with kids 7,8,9 years old in a summer course .They are mainly grade1,2,3 . My friends please tell me activities that I can do with them during this summer but they must be creative and attract their attention.
                                                                                                 ThanksClap

17 May 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You can do some activities outdoors 
Here �s a resource for camp games which you could adapt to your students � needs

Also have a look at Anita�s Summer Diary

Sophia

17 May 2012     

mahaenglish
Egypt

I don �t know what to say but really thank u for helping and caring and waiting for more ideas friends

17 May 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

All kinds of treasure hunts are always welcome and giant board games also - you use the children as tokens and make a big dice from a cardboard box and draw the playing field on a playground... Oh, it �s so much fun!
And pirate stuff is great as well! So many things you can do with that!

17 May 2012