Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > my account    

my account

Reemo0o
Israel

my account

Hey people,
It �s been a while I haven �t entered my account here and when I did I was surprised to find out all my points and uploads were gone.. can anyone explain why!??:////

Thanks! 

17 May 2012      

Jayho
Australia

Accounts are usually cancelled as a result of stolen printables.  If this is not the case then perhaps you should contact the site owner, Victor . He is the only one who can answer your question.

17 May 2012     

papadeli
Greece

He never answers... I �ve  tried to ask him why 6(!) of my ppts have been removed but never got an answer...

17 May 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

I have not written to him in a while but I �ve always gotten a reply.

17 May 2012     

traductora
Argentina

I have the same problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote to Victor 2 days ago but I haven�t received any answer yet ..

17 May 2012     

allakoalla
Latvia

I once had an unpleasant situation when somebody changed my password. I contacted Victor and he was very kind and resolved the situation. I think that he is very busy at the moment but I am sure that he will answer you as soon as he can.

Smile

18 May 2012     

papadeli
Greece

It �s been 16-17 days since I asked him... I don �t think so. He asked me once about the code numbers of the ppts, I sent them to him but never explained. I don �t think there is an explanation, though. The ppts are good enough -many elsprintables users like them. I can tell because I �ve uploaded them and can see the number of the views daily. Here are the ppts 1, 2, 3

Greetings from Greece

18 May 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Send him a PM, even if he doesn �t ask, he �ll fix the problem - in case it �s a system glitch.

Imagine a very busy man / teacher / webmaster who runs a website for more than half million members! I wonder how he manages his to-do lists.

Have a nice day!

Zailda Coirano

18 May 2012