Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help!    

Need help!

Mabdel
Morocco

Need help!

Dearest Friends!
Hope you �re doing well and you �re enjoying your time. I need your help again. Next Sunday there will be Access program interview in my hometown. I am one of the jury and we are going to select 30 (beginning level) students ( aged btw 14-16) to take part in  this program which was created and sponsored  by the U.S. Department of State to provide two years of supplemental English classes to deserving students who might not be able to afford them otherwise.

My request is: this is my first experience  to be an interviewer. I �d like to know abt your previous experiences if you had any and what are the different techniques you opt for ?

Thanks a lot in advance. I do always appreciate your great help.
 Have a nice Friday.
Best regards

18 May 2012      

azharkanso
Qatar

Dear friends,
 I need your help on how to make a contribution on this site and how to downloads worksheets.I did a worksheet but i wanna know how to send it.,

18 May 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Have a look here dear Mabdel; Look at the Speaking and listening section(paragraph n�3)
I hope it helps.
Have a nice end of daySmile
http://busyteacher.org/11015-testing-tips-how-to-create-effective-tests.html

18 May 2012