Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > search in the forum    

search in the forum

Liligirl
Brazil

search in the forum

Dear teachers ,

If I �m not mistaken in the past there was a link to search in the forum by a subject , that is we can write a word or a sentence and many threads was shown . I found that useful cause I used to search fist if someone had asked the same question or maybe I got the answer of my doubts without  need to repeat a question or bother  you . But now , I �ve seen that there are some links according to the theme in the left but when we click on it appears the last posts and thousands of pages , its difficult to find what we want. I �d like to suggest that there would be a way to search in the forum by a word or sentence . This will avoid repeated questions and would help us to get the answer to our doubts . I want to make clear that I �m extremely grateful for  this site and its just a suggestion , a opinion not a complaint . 
thanks all the members for helping teachers around the world.
LILI 

19 May 2012      

Mariethe House
France

Check the search section at the top of the forum page!Smile

Site search

Search documents   Search users   Search bookmarks   Forum search

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

by the user:

Search only recent contributions

Search documents by date

19 May 2012     

Liligirl
Brazil

Dear Marieth ,

Thanks a million ! How silly I am . I �ve seen this search option but I thought It was only for WS , I didn �t see the word FORUM . Sorry for bothering you with this thread . You helped me a lot . 
Lili 

19 May 2012