Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Website recommendations, links & requests - a suggestion!    

Website recommendations, links & requests - a suggestion!

alien boy
Japan

Website recommendations, links & requests - a suggestion!

Hi everyone!

People certainly provide some great website information & links in their posts. Others ask for useful links & receive some great assistance too.

I was thinking that it�s sometimes very hard to find these references again as there are sooo many posts made all the time.

Maybe if anyone is being kind enough to provide the links/recommendations maybe you could do 1 extra little thing include the word website in your title or where it asks for �keywords� at the bottom of the �Post new topic� screen, could you make sure it has �website� entered. It then becomes very easy to do a search & find all the wonderful sites! There are already about 6 pages worth using this search parameter.

If you�re requesting advice on websites for class material, could you also do this? It will make it much easier for everyone to locate the advice again later too.

Cheers,
ab

8 Jan 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Awesome idea! :-) I will really try to remember!

8 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Thanks cheezels. I wish other people would too!

9 Jan 2009