Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Graduation photograph    

Graduation photograph

L.M.G.
Spain

Graduation photograph

Dear colleagues,

I �m about to finish this academic year and I �m as tired as sad since I �ve had the most wonderful students I could ever have imagined: hardworking, funny, generous and really kind, among them but also with me. They �re adults on their 1st year of English.

I �d like to surprise them giving them a graduation photograph with all their pictures and mine. I guess there must be some templates or something, ir order to place their pics, but I can �t find anything anywhere.

Could anyone please help me?  Some years ago it was the other way round.: my students gave me as a present a graduation photograph but I don �t know where they found the template: it �s a double decker London bus, so they place my pic in the bus driver seat, haha, and each student �s was in each window.

Anyway, either you can help me or not, thanks in advance. I always learn something new reading you everyday.
Congratulations for this wonderful web.

25 May 2012      

korova-daisy
Russian Federation

Try to find  in SEARCH on http://avaxhome.ws/ (more than 100 pages of templates)

25 May 2012     

wysiwyg
France

Try http://bighugelabs.com/
They have a nice range of fun photo montages, mosa�cs and everything �s easy and free!

25 May 2012     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Try any image with windows or shapes that you can post the images into or on top of:

a bus
an apartment building
a cruise ship
a submarine
a school

several cars on a highway
a train
a subway

etc.

You can also find a template for a family tree.  Those always have spaces for photos.

25 May 2012     

L.M.G.
Spain

Wow! What a bunch of good ideas!!

Each one of your comments and sites has been really helpful. THANKS a lot :)

27 May 2012