Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Literature - don´t we need a place to post tasks?    

Literature - don´t we need a place to post tasks?

anatavner
Israel

Literature - don´t we need a place to post tasks?

Hi,
I teach ESL in high school. We teach several things in English: language, writing reading comprehension and literature (short stories and poetry). I would like to find a place on this EXTRAORDINARY site where I can post tasks , discuss short stories and poetry and even find tests and quizzes. Don�t you agree that this will enrich us as well as other material we teach in class? Who should we ask to add literature "button"?

8 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Hi anatavner!

I think this may fall under the heading �Games, activities and teaching ideas�. I�m sure if you posted a discussion point that many people would join in. I know I would - if I have the time available - even though my current crop of students are not generally exposed to much English lit (sadly)

Cheers,
ab

9 Jan 2009