Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > for all my friends    

for all my friends

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

for all my friends

hello , for all of you, I just want to say that I am proud of all of you and I feel really happy to belong to this wonderful site , since the first time I got started in eslprintables , I did not get an idea how to make a ws , but I learned to do it and I achieved great things when I did it , by that time I became a fan of this site and making ws was my drug , but now I feel I lost the inspiration and I am quite worried of that feeling has gone , anyway , thanks to all , ws are wonderful

26 May 2012      

pilarmham
Spain

la mente maestra, you are not alone.
Discovering ESLprintables was so exciting for me, too. I could hardly think of anything else! And I �ve heard so many members mention their addiction to this site. I still think the best of it is that it made many of us feel the possibility of creation.

26 May 2012     

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

I �ve just taken a peek at your worksheets and I think they are wonderful and you �re very talented. I hope your inspiration will come back soon and, when it does, you �ll be able to feel your old self again! 

26 May 2012     

deyanira
Costa Rica

Nina is right ,  you are very talented ,  your contributions have been just great .... take it easy. Rest for a while.... 

26 May 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Wow, la mente maestra, your work is wonderful and I �ll be making a few downloads today! I �m also an addict (still passionate!) of this site, which has taught me so much. I hope I can reach your standard of work in the future. Maybe you just need for a topic to grab you? Look at what is happening in your life or around you to find inspiration for a great wws or ppt. Wishing you all the best. 

27 May 2012     

jannabanna
France

I agree on what you �ve all said, this site is wonderful and since I became a member I �ve learnt a lot about how to improve my worksheets in spite of having taught for ages !!!  Just goes to show you live and learn....

27 May 2012