Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > HELP NEEDED!    

HELP NEEDED!

lili62
Argentina

HELP NEEDED!

Hi, everyone! I have been working with this site for not a long time, and I �m trying to do other things and not only worksheets, what I have mainly done during this time.

I �ve tried online activities but I �m having problems embedding youtube videos... Everytime I try to embed a video a message saying that is an �error inserting object in current location � appears. I don �t know what to do... Does anybody have any idea what is happening?

I �ll really appreciate all your help...

Thanks a lot!!! And a big hug from Argentina!

26 May 2012      

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

Embarrassed Edit: I guess I�m not very helpful at 5 am. Now that I�ve read your message again I realize how I got it all wrong and my suggestions were absolute nonsense. Sorry! 

26 May 2012     

robirimini
Italy

Try this way:

1. Click on "Share", right under the video

2. Click on "Embed", next to the code generated by YouTube

3. Check "Use old embed code" and uncheck the others three options

4. Now copy the code generated by YouTube and copy it in your online exercise.

Bye
Roberta

26 May 2012     

lili62
Argentina

hi, Roberta and Nina!! Thanks a lot for your answers. Everything was welcomed!

I tried with the old code but it didn �t work neither... I started reading some questions in the online forum and I discovered some people were having the same problem than me. Some contributors suggested to use Internet Explorer as the browser. I was using Moxila Firefox. And it worked! I �m writing it here because I don �t why but the videos seem not to be embed if you aren �t using Internet Explorer... Maybe this is helpful to some other people, too.

Thanks a lot, people!! As usually people in this site is very friendly!! A big hug from Argentina to all of you!! 

27 May 2012