Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can´t upload my powerpoint!    

I can´t upload my powerpoint!

atsitab
Portugal

I can´t upload my powerpoint!

Good evening dear coleagues!

I�ve been trying to upload a powerpoint since this afternoon, but I can never succeed!  It�s not the file size (I�ve checked it already) and It�s not the first time I�ve uploaded a powerpoint. 

I don�t know if this is happening to anyone else or if it is just me!

I also want to express my support to Tisha and the other wonderful teachers who have seen their work taken by people who don�t deserve to carry out this wonderful mission of teaching.  Shame on them!

8 Jan 2009      

clacambr
Spain

Hello,

I have the same problem but with some of my worksheets (some of them are just 1 page long). When I try to upload them, it says is too big. Then I divide the worksheet in two pages. I try again and it doesn�t work. I change the pictures from colour to black and white and the size of the pictures, but it doesn�t work.... I don�t know what to do!! I�m not very good at computers, so ....

I uploaded a powerpoint and I didn�t have any problem.

I would appreciate your help very much.

Cristina.

9 Jan 2009