Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Cartoons in English    

Cartoons in English

beefeater
Albania

Cartoons in English

Hello!

Maybe there are some ideas here but right now can �t think of any. Could you please suggest any cartoons videos, films... suitable for teenagers aged 13-14?
I �ve already passed them  rataoutille for the topic of cooking and some Mr Bean videos on different themes and they worked very well!

THANKS!!

30 May 2012      

62307kristajones
United States

The Magic School Bus!

30 May 2012     

edrodmedina
United States

I use The Magic School Bus series with my 2nd graders 6-8 years old I �m not usre if the series would appeal to teenagers although it is very informative. The movie Holes is a great movie based on a book by the same name.

30 May 2012     

agagug
Canada

How to Train your Dragon.
Cars.
The Simpsons.
Up!
Ice Age.
Despicable Me.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Wall-E

Look for Dreamworks or Disney/Pixar movies...

30 May 2012     

miss K.
Ukraine

You can find some teen actors on 
wikipedia and look up their filmography and then try to locate the movies. You can try Amanda Bynes, Olsen twins, Selena Gomez, Demi Lavato, Hilary Duff. Acctually you can try Hannah Montana series and Sonny with a Chance (starring Demi Lavato). They have lots of episodes to choose from. Both of these title are on youtube. 

30 May 2012     

beefeater
Albania

thank you all for the great ideas!! I didn �t expect so many answers! THANKSSS!!!

30 May 2012