Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your Help !!    

I need your Help !!

Miss_darkness20
Andorra

I need your Help !!

I have to do a microteaching based on READING TECHNIQUES used in FCE exam , for example I can choose reading part 1 where you have to match the headings or summarize the sentences to the paragraphs text , PART 2 , answering multiple choice questions or part 4 where you have to decide which of 6 short texts contains given information or ideas.  but my question is :  the reading technique used in part 1 skimming?  part 2 scanning? and part 4 scanning ? or not ? , i have problems to recognize which reading techniques is used in each reading part , the thing is I have to do a microteaching of no more than 20 minutes , I �m studying English teaching , I �m not a teacher yet , that �s why I have some problems so I need you help maybe you can give some ideas , Which reading part I should choose to do my microteaching?  and I have to create an engage , there I should introduce the reading technique used in the reading part I �m going to sue right ?  please I need help or ideas , it would be great if  you can help.   Thanks in advance . I love this website

30 May 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello!

these may help you:

good luck!

30 May 2012